THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 30, 2010

How to date a Capricorn man!

I know it's hard, and it seems like you're attempting the impossible! He's unreadable as the Sphinx but you're hopelessly drawn to this mysterious man? Well read on...

To attract the Capricorn male:

1. You must be intelligent, and tolerant. You have to be beautiful too, but that's secondary! You must have ambition, the drive to succeed, and the willingness to work hard.... they actually notice these things!

2. You must have a lot of patience, without it you're pretty much screwed. It's hard to get to know him, and it will take time. It's his way of testing you out, seeing if you think he's worth getting to know,if you're serious enough... because if you don't really like him, you'd not invest that much time in getting to know him... if you're impatient... go find yourself a nice fire sign like Leo, Sagitarrius, Aries. These men can talk about the most mundane things, but when it comes to feelings, their deepest wishes and desires, it will be bottled up inside... He will share it with you only when he thinks you're worth it, and when he thinks that you really care... I used to think I was the most impatient person in the world (I'm an Aries), hell I still am, but somehow with him, I've become more patient.

3. Don't play mind games! But these men play hard to get, which he does without realizing it... mmm hmmm

4. Don't call him a lot, don't talk to him a lot, just keep contact to a minimal, well in the beginning anyway. They need their "space", just do your own thing and take advantage of it! You need your space too!!!

5. Understand he's not like other people, he's different, and that’s what you adore about the man.

6. It's okay to be emotional and sentimental, but these men can't deal with excess emotion. They tend to get uncomfortable, so don't talk about your feelings for them. Talk about your feelings for your friends, family, etc. but when it comes to him, don't say anything.... He would be embarrassed and uncomfortable... He just doesn't know what to say in those situations and he's silent, there are things in his head but he wont share them... that's just how he is... he doesn't show you his feelings, just know that there are there... as for your feelings, just show him how you feel by doing little things, he does NOTICE the tiniest details. Be kind, sweet, polite, respectful and honest!

7. Don't let your world revolve around him. If he does like you, it's likely that you're a strong individual who does their own thing...

8. They can say the most beautiful things to you that leave you completely awe struck OUT OF FREAKIN NOWHERE! They are never too sugary or flowery with their words, but they never say things they don't mean. If he says you're beautiful it is because he thinks you are!

9. If he seems like he's ignoring you, he's not, he's busy just doing his own thing, wrapped up in work, school life, etc...ignore him, that’s the only way unfortunately, and when you do finally get him off your damn mind... he shows up out of nowhere like nothing happened, ready to spend time with you! :P

10. He has a weird sense of humour, he'll say silly things and sometimes its funny and sometimes its not, but he's witty and he'll come up with the best one liners and have the last word! ALMOST ALWAYS!


11. ANALYZE, expect to analyze everything he says and does, even after
reading this you'll be like but but but....yeah don’t bother, you’ll NEVER FIGURE THE DAMN GUY OUT, and that’s WHATS so alluring, right??? Right... ;)

12. Don’t try to make him jealous, does not WORK, I REPEAT DON'T TRY THIS, DON'T DON'T DON'T, YOU'LL LOOK FOOLISH and it wont work. He'll just say "that’s nice"...

13. You have a question? Expect to hear the truth, even if it hurts, his answers will always be intelligent!

14. Stand BY HIM, he might seem like he's pushing you away one minute then holding you close the next, he is probably testing you, examining you, probing in with a flashlight, trying to figure your motives, your thoughts, don’t take too much of his aloof BS though, stand your ground once in a while, he doesn’t want a girl he can walk all over but he doesn't want a girl that will dominate him. He needs a girl who can handle him :P

15. He's shy, but has a few close friends, who mean a lot to him, he hates confrontations, and conflict, if you must confront him; expect to deal with a very stubborn uncomfortable situation, he wont budge once he's made up his mind.

16. He might take forever to say he loves you, who cares? wait... wait... wait.... remember patience? It might take forever but who cares, at least you KNOW when he says it, he means it and it comes from within the core of his being. You know with a Capricorn man, he wont say something he doesn’t mean, he wont lead you on, he will be there with kind words, and a gentle voice, then there are times his voice is colder than ice, and his distance is unbearable, but just remember at the end of the tunnel, there is a light, and hope, and if its meant to be, it will happen...

17. Sometimes, you feel like he doesn't need you... he does... but he'll never let you know that.... He has a very cool exterior. He appears totally self-assured, but he needs a woman to show how much she likes and admires him. Because he is private, even secretive, he doesn't always let this need be known—but it is there. Give his ego the encouragement it needs and he will tie himself to your strings for as long as you want him.

18. Be dignified, classy, reserved, polite, kind... if you're not any of those... you don't really stand a chance...

17 comments:

Taron Howell said...

Do Capricorn men ever try to get your attention by making you jealous?* I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like it.

Taron Howell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I really like..thanks

Anonymous said...

Helped alot thanks ..

Anonymous said...

I just met my first capricorn. And you have described him to a tea...I thought something was wrong with me? Now I know how to handle him. Thanks so much. This helps

Anonymous said...

Omg this is sooo true imma Leo and dating this capricorn is surely a bumpy ride!

Anonymous said...

Haha this is so spot on! I've been seeing a capricorn for almost a year and I'm still waiting on him to make it a official relationship. You've definitely got to be patient to have a capricorn.

Anonymous said...

Its like I'm seeing my baby in your words wow still not sure how he feels about me but imma a taurus and I'm very patient

Anonymous said...

It's this Cap I know. He is in a relationship and so am I. He is an aqauntence of my mate, however I feel as though he is attracted to me cause he tells me I am very pretty and I remind him of his girlfriend so much that it scares him. I have someone who I am seeing, however I still can't help to wonder if he is attracted to me but it is because he is aquantence of my man. He has a girl , however he states he has cheated on her before.

Anonymous said...

So these guys aren't worth the drama.

Anonymous said...

No, if i were to do this, it would mean i was trying to run you off.

Anonymous said...

Sounds exactly like my boyfriend of 9 months. Distant one minute caring the next. Everything youve explained ive experienced all ready with him. I know now how to be more patient im a Pisces btw very emotional.

Anonymous said...

This is my first time dating a Capricorn man since November and he has definitely tried every bit of my patience. But like you said I'm intrigued by him. It has taken some adjustments learning how to appreciate his distance. As a Libra I can be clingy but so it's not always easy. Great read and thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Mine has me so confused. He begged for me back after he knew I was fine without him and after a few good weeks he must have felt like he didn't need to try anymore. Now I'm feeling like I really need my best friend for moral support but he pushes me away. Idk how to feel. One minute he's talking to my dad about rings, and the next I feel like he's going to leave me at any second. How do I regain the loving cap? We've been best friends for 18 years... I'm a sagg

Kaykay said...

Honestly. Back off and see what he does. I'm an Aries dating a cap and it's always up and down like this. I sit him down tell him how I feel and let him talk to me first. They have to miss you to know they want you. They're just too busy thinking about everything.

I want him said...
This comment has been removed by the author.